From the Food Network Magazine.
Sunny Anderson’s Winter Sangria
- 2 cups No-Pulp Orange Juice
- 3 - 6oz Orange Liqueur
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 2 Clementines or Blood Oranges (cut into sections)
- 1 Granny Smith or Other Tart Apple (cut into 1/4-inch cubes)
- 1 Red Anjou Pear (peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes)
- 2l Sweet Sparkling Red Wine (chilled)
- 1l Lemon-Lime Soda (chilled)
Sunny recommends using Rosa Regale for the sparkling red wine.
||In a large pitcher or punch bowl, whisk the orange juice, orange liqueur and honey. Add the cinnamon stick, clementines, apple and pear and stir to combine. Set aside at room temperature for at least 1 hour. |
||Right before serving, add the wine and soda to the fruit mixture and stir gently to combine. Serve immediately in ice-filled glasses. |